Welcome back to our regular blog of Excel functions from A to Z. Today we look at the CSC function.
La función CSC
Esta función devuelve la cosecante de un ángulo especificado en radianes:
Has the following chart properties:
The CSC The function uses the following syntax to operate:
The CSC The function has the following arguments:
- number: This is required.
It should also be noted that:
- the absolute value of number must be less than 2 ^ 27
- And number is out of your limitations, CSC return the #ON ONE! error value
- And number is a non-numeric value, CSC return the #VALUE! error value
- CSC (n) is equal to 1/ SIN (n).
Please, see my example below:
Soon we will continue with our functions from A to Z of Excel. Keep checking: there is a new blog post every business day.