Good, the chances can't get better than this. Love data and use it to make better business decisions? Can you weave stories with meaningful information from the data? Here you have the possibility to work as an Adwords expert in the Google search engine, managing the client's ad portfolio and providing recommendations to other Google engineering and product development workers.
Designation – Business analyst
Location – Hyderabad
About the employer –Google
Help serve Google's worldwide user base of more than 1 billion people working in global small and medium-sized companies. You focus on AdWords, our service that enables company owners to quickly and easily create and post ads. Trade analysts provide quantitative support, business understanding and a strategic perspective to our partners across the organization. As a member of the data-loving team, you act as an analytics expert for your partners, using numbers to help them make better business decisions. Weave stories with meaningful information from the data. Makes critical recommendations for your Google colleagues in engineering and product management. Enjoy counting the numbers one minute and communicating your findings to a sales manager the next..
- Responsible for establishing, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends to Global Online Sales and Operations management teams.
- Provide guidance to other analysts in creating forecasting models, operative, financial and statistical.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop business models and plans for new products and programs.
- identify, define, collect and track key business metrics for new and existing products.
- Recommend product changes, Existing policies and processes that improve performance and the overall economy.
Qualification and skills required:
- Bachelor's degree / Bachelor's degree or similar practical experience
- 4 years of relevant work experience, including analysis of large data sets; Proficient with analytical and presentation tools, including spreadsheets and presentation software.
- Experience in identifying possibilities for business improvement and in defining and measuring the success of these initiatives.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills along with good verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.