How to Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 on iPhone and iPad
In this simple guide we will show you how to do the Leak by iOS 11 Y iOS 11.1.2 for iPhone and iPad. This is a jailbreak of type semi-unionwhich means that once the device is rebooted, the jailbreak will have to be reactivated. The jailbreak for iOS has been absent for quite some time, but has made it available Ian Beefer of the team Zero Project by Google.
Then, Let's see everything you need to know about the procedure to Jailbreak iOS 11.
IOS Jailbreak 11 / 11.1.2
Before continuing with the guide, we must carefully read the following.
- All iPhone and iPad models that have an iOS version of the 11.0 a 11.1.2.
- Must have thelatest version of iTunes installed on PC.
- Cydia not fully compatible with iOS 11 and it won't install once the jailbreak is complete.
- Not all adjust Cydia are compatible with iOS 11.
- We can see reduce speed O shock Several since the jailbreak is still unstable.
Tools and Downloads
Let's see everything we need and what are the files to download.
- PC con Windows o Mac.
- Latest version of iTunes installed.
- iPhone and related Lightning cable;
- We download from this site the tool Liberios clicking on The API.
- We download from this site the tool Cydia Impactor compatible with our PC.
How to Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2
After reading the warnings and after downloading everything we need, we can proceed with the jailbreak procedure. Do not worry, nothing too complicated.
It is not mandatory to perform a back of all device data, but we strongly suggest you do. If everything doesn't go according to plan, we can risk losing important data. Therefore, it is a good idea to make a backup to be safe even in case of a malfunction.
Later we can continue with our guide.
- Let's connect our iPhone / iPad to our PC;
- Throw iTunes and make a backup of all our data;
- We start the tool Cydia Impactor selecting our device;
- We drag the file Liberios.ipa about Cydia Impactor;
- We enter the email and password of our ID de apple;
- At this point the installation procedure will begin;
- With our iPhone / iPad we will Settings and enter the section general;
- We select the section Device management and select the item on the page;
- At this point we select the option Authorize;
- Let's start the tool Liberios;
- We select the option Hazlo to start the Jailbreak procedure.
If everything has gone according to our plan we will have our Jailbreak ready to use.
In the case of two-factor authentication
Attention! If you have activated theTwo factor authentication we have to follow a few small steps between the steps 5 Y 6 of our guide.
- We are going to this site;
- Sign in with our Apple ID;
- Let's go to the Security;
- In the section Application-specific passwords click on Generate password and a temporary password will be generated;
- Please enter it after entering the email address of our ID de apple in Cydia Impactor.
As we have seen, it is a really simple procedure, but that must be followed very carefully. We also strongly suggest to make a backup copy to keep all our data safe.. It only remains to wait for the Cydia developer to make their tool 100% compatible with iOS 11.
If you need further clarification on the Jailbreak procedure, feel free to ask via comment box.